Mr WordPress on Hello world!
It has everything – Firewall, Router, Proxy and VPN solution and fits a small and medium size organisation very well. Also features like Exchange and Sharepoint server publishing is best solution for enterprises
Needly priced product from MS
Very easy to use UI and wizards
ISA also available as appliances
Another wonderfull online service from Microsoft to interact online with team that includes powerfull office productivity tools
Visit http://www.workspace.officelive.com/ and create workplace and share to your project teams, friends to work along with you 🙂
You may face browsing pages after installing IIS server on Windos XP.
While checking service, it will show that it is running and You will be able to Telnet to <your IIS machine IP> 80.
But will not be able to browse any webpages including default page of IIS.
This is because of Distributed Transaction Co ortinator service may be disabled and IIS will not register the application on COM+ server.
Enable the MDTC service and make it auto. Than add reg…..hmmmmmm reinstall the IIS
ISA Server provides a default configuration script at the location http://FQDN:8080/array.dll?Get.Routing.Script, where FQDN is the FQDN of the ISA Server computer. This script contains the settings specified on the Web Browser tab of the network properties. Web Proxy clients will be automatically updated with this information if their settings are enabled to use the configuration script.
Your VMware vCenter windows service may stop due to installation of IIS server on the same server OS. Make sure both the service are not running under same port.
Or it may stop due to currepted DSN setup to vCenter database / database itself.
1. Client organisation without Microsoft Enterprise licensing agreement:
1.1 VM Access via Desktop:
1. FPP – Rs. 14000 (VM OS license)
2. Windows Vista SAP – Rs. X (for downgrading VM OS to XP)
3. or Vista OEM – Rs. Y (Client access device license)
1.2 VM Access via :
1. Windows Vista FPP – Rs. 14000 (VM OS license)
2. Thin client OS – Rs. Z (Client access device license)
2. Client organisation with / going for Microsoft Enterprise licensing agreement:
2.1 VM Access via Desktop:
1. Microsoft ELA + SAP for a Desktop per year – ~Rs. 18500 (US price)
2. Microsoft VECD for Desktop – ~Rs. 1150 (US price)
2.2 VM Access via Thin client:
1. Microsoft VECD for Thin Client ~Rs. 5500 (US price)
· I am working on to find the unknown costs.
All application software licensing treated as same as physical desktop.