Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Another wonderfull online service from Microsoft to interact online with team that includes powerfull office productivity tools
Visit http://www.workspace.officelive.com/ and create workplace and share to your project teams, friends to work along with you 🙂
1. Client organisation without Microsoft Enterprise licensing agreement:
1.1 VM Access via Desktop:
1. FPP – Rs. 14000 (VM OS license)
2. Windows Vista SAP – Rs. X (for downgrading VM OS to XP)
3. or Vista OEM – Rs. Y (Client access device license)
1.2 VM Access via :
1. Windows Vista FPP – Rs. 14000 (VM OS license)
2. Thin client OS – Rs. Z (Client access device license)
2. Client organisation with / going for Microsoft Enterprise licensing agreement:
2.1 VM Access via Desktop:
1. Microsoft ELA + SAP for a Desktop per year – ~Rs. 18500 (US price)
2. Microsoft VECD for Desktop – ~Rs. 1150 (US price)
2.2 VM Access via Thin client:
1. Microsoft VECD for Thin Client ~Rs. 5500 (US price)
· I am working on to find the unknown costs.
All application software licensing treated as same as physical desktop.